- Who do I need to contact about a holiday I've booked or a holiday I've seen online?
Please contact Mint Holidays who is advertising the offer. Our Contact Us page will advise you of the number.
- Are transfers included in the price?
Transfers may be included it depends on the type of holiday booked. The Travel Consultant will confirm all details at the time of booking. If they're not included in the advertised price, they will be available as an optional extra.
- How much does it cost to cancel a holiday?
You will need to call Mint Holidays because cost to cancel depends upon a number of different things.
- What do the offers include?
There are a wide variation of offers and they are all very specific to the airline or tour operator so it’s always best to call and find out what is included and what is not.
- How much checked in luggage allowance is allowed, does that include cabin luggage?
Checked in luggage allowance, whether included or purchased as an optional extra will depend on the airline that the holiday is booked with. In regards to cabin luggage, this will also vary from airline to airline. Please contact Mint Holidays to find out more.
- If two of us book a holiday, will we be able to sit together on the plane?
Extra charges may occur for seat selection and this will depend on the airline that the holiday is booked with. Please contact Mint Holidays to find out more.
- Are the holidays advertised on Mint Holidays protected?
Yes. We are members of ATOL, Global Travel ensures that your holiday is protected.
- Is it possible to pay for my holiday split onto 2 different cards?
Yes, it is possible to split the payment. Just check with Mint Holidays first before making the booking.
- Are there any surcharges for paying via Credit Card?
Yes, you will need to contact Mint Holidays when booking, who will advise you at point of sale.
- How long before the flight does the holiday have to be paid for?
Different airlines and tour operators will have different payment terms but it's roughly between 12 and 14 weeks depending on the carrier. For dynamic packages, the flight element is paid in full up front, along with a deposit for the hotel element.
- Do you have to pay in full or is it possible to pay a deposit?
It will depend on the holiday you book and how far in advance your holiday is booked. Normally, if the holiday is booked well in advance you can pay a deposit and settle the rest nearer the time you go on holiday. The Travel Consultant will confirm when the balance is due at point of sale.
- How do I know who I am going to fly with?
You will find out who you are flying with at the time of booking and on your booking confirmation.
Flights can be changed to suit your travel arrangements. Ask Mint Holidays before finalising the booking.
- Do all the deals include return flights?
Yes all the offers at Mint Holidays include return flights.
- How can I find out the flight times?
Your Travel Consultant will have all the information on flights and they will confirm everything at the time of booking.
- Does Mint Holidays do flights only?
Yes, your Travel Consultant can provide details of flight only services.
- There are only a couple months left on my passport before it expires. Am I ok to travel for on it?
It depends on where you're travelling to as different countries have different rules for entry. To check, visit the Foreign Advice Travel website for destination requirements and updates.
- How do I renew or apply for a passport?
Passports can be applied for online, over the phone or via post. To find out more about applications visit the UK Foreign Travel Advice website.
- How do I find out hand luggage restrictions for my holiday?
There are national restrictions on what can be taken on a plane in hand luggage - make sure your bag is ok by checking the UK Foreign Travel Advice website. For in cabin luggage allowance your Travel Consultant will be able to inform you at point of sale.
- Do I need a VISA if I'm travelling outside the UK?
Visa requirement differs from country to country so check the UK Government Foreign Travel Advice website for entry requirements.